Eyeliner is one of the most essential parts of every makeup, apart from highlighting, it makes your eyes instantly bigger and you more pleasing. It can literally single-handedly ruin your whole look if it isn’t applied properly, hence, an investment in a good eyeliner is always worth it. But most girls are sceptical to use eyeliners, the reason being -choosing the ultimate eyeliner according to the look you want to pull off, is no less than a task considering the number of brands accessible in the market, and numerous brands claiming their products to be of superior quality than others. Let us discuss Different Types of Eyeliners.
Here’s a detailed articled on Different Types of Eyeliners and brands. Also, this is not a sponsored post, so all this information is based on research & personal experience.
Liquid eyeliners (brush applicator)
This is the most widely used and the most difficult one to apply. The trick is to start the application from the middle of your eye and apply till the end in a single go without lifting your hand after that apply on the inner side of your eyelid.
Top brands that one can swear by-
- MAC Liquidlast Eyeliner- costing around rupees 6k and is available on amazon.
- Bobbi Brown Long-wear gel eyeliner- costing around rupees 5k and is available on Amazon
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner- costing rupees 500 and is available on Amazon
- Lakme absolute gel addict Eyeliner- costing rupees 350 and is available on Amazon
- MAC and Bobbi Brown are something you can trust, no matter what. But if you’re a budget-conscious buyer then Lakme and Maybelline are the perfect fit for you people.
Kohl Pencil Eyeliner
When anyone talks about hassle-free eyeliner application, the first thing that pops in everyone’s mind is a kajal pencil eyeliner. It is widely used because of the ease of application and professional artists mostly use kajal pencil for doing stunning smoky eye makeup. Its application is super easy-start from the inner part of your eyelid and slowly draw till the end.
Best Kohl Pencil Eyeliner:
- Charlotte Tilbury Rock ‘N’ Kohl Eyeliner- costs around rupees 2k and can be accessed on Sephora
- MAC Powersurge Eye Kohl Pencil- costs around rupees 1400 and can be accessed on ULTA
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl- Kajal Eyeliner-costs around rupees 300 and can be accessed on Amazon.
- Make Up For Ever Kohl Pencil- costs around rupees 1500 and is Available on the Makeup For Ever website.
These eyeliners contains a lot of wax. A brush comes along with them & the execution could be tricky at times, but once you get a hold of that brush, then girl, trust me here, this is the best thing that will happen to you because these eyeliners helps in getting that flawless look.
Brands that you can swear by when it comes to gel eyeliners:
- Bobbi Brown long-wear gel eyeliner- costs around rupees 2k and is available on NORDSTROM
- Maybelline New York lasting drama gel eyeliner- costs around rupees 500 and is available on Nykaa
- Kiko Milano Lasting Gel eyeliner- costs around rupees 1k and is available on Nykaa
- PAC Gel Liner Black- costs around rupees 700, buy this at Sephora.
Cream eyeliners are slightly better as compared to gel eyeliners, as they stay put on your eyes for a much longer period of time compared to gel eyeliners. To apply creamy eyeliners an application brush comes along. Creamy eyeliners guarantee smooth application and are used for creating smudgy looks since they are designed that way. They also come along with a stick.
Brands you can swear by when it comes to creamy eyeliner:
- PAC SuperBrowww Cream- 01 Cuban Espresso- costs around rupees 700 and is available on Nykaa
- Inglot AMC Eyeliner cream- costs around rupees 1500 and is available on Nykaa
- E.L.F Cream eyeliner- costs around rupees 400 and is available on iHerb
- MAC Pro-Longwear Fluidline Eyeliner- costs around rupees 1700 and is available on Sephora
Eyeshadow (used as eyeliner)
All you people who are still frantic with eyeliners, then this is for you guys- an eyeshadow palette. An eyeshadow palette have multi-purpose usage, you can use it as a blush on, as an eyeliners and, this one goes without saying, as an eyeshadow. The smearing is super easy and once you master to apply an eyeshadow, then it is super easy, eyeshadows doesn’t smudge much and intensify your eyes instantly.
Eye shadow palettes you can swear by:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills women Eyeshadow palette- costs rupees 4550 and is available on NNNOW
- Colorbar Nude 12 eyeshadow Palette- costs around rupees 1800 and is available on Nykaa
- Smashbox women’s eye palette- costs around rupees 2500 and is available on NNNOW
- L’Oreal Paris eyeshadow palette- costs around rupees 1200 and is available on Nykaa (you can also watch l’Oreal Paris makeup tutorial on eyeshadows application as eyeliner. For more such information, visit Prettylittlestuffs.com