Let’s talk about the Stila glitter and glow liquid eyeshadow that has revolutionized the makeup industry and made it easy and simple for beginners to play with glitter eyeshadows.
A brilliant and long wearing,liquid glitter eyeshadow. Glitter and Glow Liquid Eyeshadow is a long wearing, sparkle eyeshadow with the perfect blend of pearl and glitter to leave your eyes with incredible luster and shimmer. With its uniquely lightweight, water-infused texture, it glides on effortlessly , then dries down smoothly, locking in maximum sparkle with minimal fallout for elevated eye looks.It is formulted without parabens, sulfates and phthalates.
- Triethanolamine: creates a barrier between your skin and the pearls to maximize comfort for barely-there wear.
- Glycerin: Conditioning ingredient known to hydrate the skin.
- water, mica(Ci 77019) , Aluminum calcium sodium silicate, Calcium sodium borosilicate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl taurat Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Squalane , Polysorbate 60, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Silica. (+/-) Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci77499), Titanium Dioxide ( Ci77891) ,Tin Oxide (Ci 77861).
The eyeshadow comes in a lip gloss type packaging .It is cubical in shape and has a duo-foot applicator which grabs sufficient amount of product. The tube has a silicon stopper . The product comes in a golden cardboard box which is very appealing.
The Stila Glitter and Glow liquid eyeshadow comes in 6 beautiful shades:
- Next to Notte
- Smoky Storme
- Diamond Dust
- Kitten Karma
- Smouldering Satin
- Peachy Sheen
- Rose Gold Retro
It retails for INR 2200/31 U.S. Dollars.The liquid eyeshadow contains micro glitter which is not chunky and the base is transparent with micro-glitter in it.the base shade is very prominent . this can also be used an eyeliner with eyeliner brush. These shades work on all skin tones and can be used to create simple morning day looks as well as night looks.
The product is a bit on the watery side but applies uniformly because the glitter particles are densily packed. It takes 40-55 seconds to dry down. there is not much fallout and the pigmentation is pretty amazing. It stays for about 8-10 hours when applied with an eyeshadow base which is good at the price point.
- Applies smoothly
- Minimal fallout
- Does not budge when completely dried down
- causes no irritation on the eyes
- Glitter glue is not required
- Good for beginners
- Travel friendly
- Difficult to be applied as an eyeliner.
- Not waterproof
- Expensive .
I hope you all enjoy my reviews. Thank you.